Gouri Aqua plast solvent cement can be dependably used in agriculture, sanitation, PVC-U and CPVC plumbing. Solvent cement is used to join two pieces of pipes or a pipe and fitting. Solvents are the substances that are used to dissolve the solutes used in the formulation. Solvent cement is a fast, easy installation process that uses solvents and CPVC resin to chemically fuse the pipe and fitting together at the molecular level. In the end, using solvent cement doesn't just adhere two pieces together–it creates one continuous piece of thermoplastic. Solvent cement is the preferred joining mechanism for piping. It is superior to threading, flanging and welding methods because it is fast and easy to install, and incredibly reliable.
We offer uPVC, CPVC and PVC Plumbing Pipe with Adhesive Glue to ensure your pipes remain leakage proof, so that there is lesser water wastage. We offer the best in class uPVC, CPVC and PVC Adhesive Glue for plumbing which will look after all your sealant needs.
- Available Sizes : upvc- 59ml, 118ml, 237ml
cpvc- 10ml, 25ml, 59ml, 118ml, 237ml
pvc- 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 ltr
- Brand : GOURI AQUA PLAST
- Environmentally friendly due to low VOC emission.
- High-quality applicator for user-friendly and smooth application.
- Color coded solvent packaging for ease of identification and inspection.
- Leak proof
- Solvent cement facilitates strong and consistent joints between pipes, fittings, or pipe to fitting combinations.